To apply for a membership at the Kase Ha Shotokan Ryu Karate Do Academy you must:
- Hold minimum a 3rd Dan in Shotokan Karate.
- Agree to abide by the statutes of KSKA.
- Have the support from at least one member of the Shihankai
A KSKA member Application Form (PDF or DOCX) must be completed and sent with a photograph by email to the secretary. If the applicant's last grading was not with the KSKA they must also send a copy of their last Dan certificate.
If the applicant has approved support by one of the Shihankai they will be admitted by the General Secretary as a provisional member. On acceptance the applicant will receive an email detailing how to pay the membership fee (see Accounts)
Payments may be done in one of the following ways:
- Directly in cash during at a Gasshuku
- By a bank cheque or international money order in Euro to the KSKA Treasurer. See Executive Committee for the address.
- By bank transfer in Euro (see Accounts)
The membership fee is 70 Euro per year. Following payments have to transmit latest till 31st of March.
After the membership has been received the Budo pass will be prepared and following details will be published at list of members: Name, Dan grade/organization, member status.